Sunday, April 5, 2009

Beautiful Weekend.....

We sure have enjoyed this weekend. Just wished they were a little longer. The weather was very nice. We cleaned the yard at the beach house and went and had supper with Nana Saturday night. We had stewed hard crabs.... The boys are beginning to love them as much as I do. Travis passes on the crabs. But, fills his tummy with the potatoes and gravy...

The weather was beautiful this weekend. The pollen is a little bit in excess. The back screened in porch looked like it had a layer of green. I just left it. I knew I would be wasting my time cleaning it. So, maybe next time we go all the pollen will have fallen and I can clean it then. I did miss having my morning coffee out there though..... The sound of the Seagulls makes me want to rush the summer here. We did bring the boat home to get it ready to take out soon.....

Hope this week goes by quick. The boys and I are looking forward to Spring break. Those of you who have Spring break this week, Enjoy.....

Love You All,
Christy

No comments: