Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Spring Feaver


Needless to say I have Spring feaver. Just having a few days off last week was enough for it to set in really bad.....We spent a few days at the beach. The weather was sunny. The wind was a little brisk, so that made it feel a little cool. We have our fingers crossed for this weekend though. The temps are supposed to be in the 80's on Saturday & Sunday. So, we are hoping to get to go out in the boat. Nana & Papa took their neighbor out this past weekend. I told them that if you had to wear a jacket to the beach, I had just as soon not go....
It has been rough getting back in the routine of bedtime and homework. The boys and I are counting down until school is out. We do rush our lives away don't we? But, we all enjoy those lazy days of summer.
Travis has been busy getting a rental ready to rent out again. I think he has finally finished with it. So, he now has to start on my honey do's.... I have a feeling he will find something else to occupy his time.
Love ya all,

Christy

2 comments:

Rosebuds said...

Sound like a beautiful weekend on the way!! They are saying that it is supposed to be 76 here on Friday, so we will see. I hope so anyway. I am sure that it is still a little chilly on the water b/c the water temp has not had time to warm up yet, but it will. Yea, our girls are counting the days until summer vacation too. The last I heard, 34 days, but I am not sure how long ago that was either. Anyway, we miss and love ya and hope that you get to go boating this weekend. Mark goes to Michigan City on Saturday for the whole day, so I am not sure that the girls and I will do. If it is nice, then we will be outside:-) Love you!!

Rosebuds said...

Whoops! Not sure what the girls and I will do is what I meant to say:-0