Monday, March 30, 2009

Not Much Happening....

Well the weekend is already over. They go by to fast..... We ended up with some sunshine Saturday morning. So, after I took Austin to meet a church group to go and play paintball I came home and worked in my flower beds until about 2 pm. I am anxious to see some flowers coming up. That will be a sure sign that Spring is here. I keep telling myself that I am not going to plant a lot of things this year. The past 2 years I have had to do a lot of watering and worrying about my flowers when I am out of town. So, this year I am not going to plant as much and what I do plant is going to be drought tolerant.....

Nana & Papa came and stayed with us last night. He has a doctor's appointment in Chapel Hill today for his hand. I wish they could get that hand cleared up. I'm not sure what else they can do. I think it is going to be a longgggggg process. Pray for Nana....... Papa had gotten some oysters for Mrs. Paulette. Needless to say Austin and Andrew talked him into giving them a pan of them. I was able to get 1 oyster from the bunch. I think it was the saltiest oyster I had ever eaten. They wanted seconds, but they decided to let Papa take the rest to Mrs. Paultette.

I have to admit that Ellie Mae is a cutie. I wonder if she knows what a lucky little puppy she is to have a home with the Rosebuds? She won't fair bad.....

Well it is Monday again. The boys have a teacher's workday today. So, I left all of my boys in bed. Maybe they won't drive Travis crazy. I am looking forward to Easter vacation. I have taken a few days off that week. I would love it if the weather would be warm enough for us to go out in the boat. We will have to see.

Hope all have a wonderful week.

Love Ya,
Christy

1 comment:

Rosebuds said...

Sorry I have just now gotten around to posting a comment, but I have been doing this and that and have not had the chance. I was glad to see an update:-)LOL! Glad to hear that things are I guess you would say "stable" with Papa's hand. God knows something good needs to happen for him and his hand. At least for Nana's sake. I am ready for Spring break for the girls too. Maddi's starts today and the girls will get out on Thursday. Mark leaves on Sunday and will not be back until Thursday of that week, so he will be gone just about all of their break. Go figure. Court will be on the ball field all week anyway, so I guess it don't matter one way or the other. Anyway, we love ya and hope the weather will be nice for you during the boys break. Happy Spring!!
Love you,
Nessa