Sunday, April 12, 2009

Puppy Sitting.....

Introducing Angel......


The boys couldn't believe I held a dog.....


Isn't she a cutie.....

Andrew is in love with her....

Andrew & Trent copying the way Angel is sleeping.

We have been babysitting Mrs. Pat's new puppy for her today. She lost both of her dogs in the last month. Another one of our neighbors was at her vet and there was a bunch of puppies that had been dropped off. She brought one home for Mrs. Pat. She is a sweetie. Her name is Angel. I think Mrs. Pat is a little nervous that she will not be able to take care of her since she can't see. But, I think she will be a great Mama to this little one. She needs another dog. Gives her something to live for.

She is a cutie. But, I'm glad I can give her back. I told the boys they can go across the street and visit her anytime......

No comments: