Saturday, March 7, 2009

Myrtle Beach


If you look right in the middle of all
those people, you will see Me & Travis...Ha!






Enjoying Myrtle Beach. Shopping, eating and spending time with my honey. We have even experienced a first... I will have to tell you about that in private. It has been a nice weekend so far. Just wished the weather was a little warmer. The winds have been pretty strong here. So, that is keeping the temperature down. I want to get my bones thawed out.... My honey is so good about letting me shop, shop, shop. He has taken me to all the Ross's we can find. Our GPS has taken us around the Devil's elbow sometimes though. lol....Why is it when you are looking to spend some money you can't find anything you really want to spend it on? I have found a few things though.... Hope you all enjoy the rest of the weekend and don't forget to "Spring Forward".......

Love to all,

Christy

1 comment:

Rosebuds said...

That is not fair!!!! You can not keep me in suspense that long!! LOL! Just kidding, I can wait for you to tell later:-) If you think that I believe that you are in the middle of that, you are CRAZY! I know better! Anyway, glad you are having a good time. You deserve to spend all the $ you want and as much as Travis loves you, I hardly doubt he cares what you do! Have fun and enjoy the rest of your weekend and goodness sakes, do not do anything that I wouldn't do! Right now, that isn't much is it??? Love you!
Nessa