Friday, March 13, 2009

What a difference a week makes....

Ughhh. This weekend sure isn't going to turn out like last weekend. We are in for "several" days of rainy & cold weather. So, the only plans I have for the weekend is to make vegetable soup. I think it is going to be a perfect weekend for it. It sure has been hard getting up this week. I still have not adjusted to the time change. I have a feeling that tomorrow morning is going to be a good morning to sleep in. I usually don't like to do that. Because, I feel like I have wasted my Saturday. But, I am going to endulge tomorrow....

I hope the Rosebuds enjoy their weekend and have lots of fun breaking Daddy into the routine again....I bet he wouldn't rather be doing anything else.

Have a great weekend.

Christy

2 comments:

Rosebuds said...

MMMM!! That soup sounds good. I am sorry that your weather is not going to be so nice;-( We are actually supposed to have some sunny days this weekend with a chance of rain Sunday afternoon. I hope so because I am ready for some warmer sunshine. We are already enjoying Mark being home. Maddi just can not get over herself. She is a true Daddy's girl:-) Well enjoy your weekend even if Mother Nature isn't so sunny! We love ya and will chat with ya soon!!

Rosebuds said...

OK!! Don't you think that it is time for another update??? I am sure that there is something going on in the Moore household! If there isn't, then make something up and update this blog!! We miss your updates!! But we do love ya bunches even though you've been slacking! Ha!Ha!