Monday, January 12, 2009

Winter Cleaning.....

Whoa this weekend went by fast. I took advantage of 60 degree temps on Saturday to do some cleaning. Travis took the blinds down and took them outside. Hanging them over the fence seems to be the easiest way to clean them. I cleaned windows, pulled out all of the beds and vacuumed under them. Needless to say, Austin wasn't happy that he had to clean out from under his, before I could vaccuum under it. I think he realized that most of it was trash and now there is hardly anything under it. I surely enjoyed Sunday as my day of rest and took a nap after church and lunch.

Austin took a "girlfriend" to the movies on Saturday. I took them and her Mom picked them up. I have to say I think he has good taste. She is a beautiful brunette and seems to have a great personality. I asked him to get a picture of the two of them. But, as usual he passed on pictures.

Tomorrow I will go with Mama & Daddy to his doctors appointment. Keep him in your prayers, I know he will be anxious. (We will be to.....)

Hope you all have a great week. Looks like we are going to have some coldddddd temps this weekend.

1 comment:

Rosebuds said...

Glad to see your update:-) Well you could not hang your blinds out on the fence here! They'd be full of ice!! Tell Austin that he needs to get over the picture thing b/c he has family that is interested in his happenings;-) We aren't there to see things, so we can only get the idea in photos!! Anyway good luck with your Daddy tomorrow. As always, you all are in our thoughts and prayers. We love ya!