Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Austin.....





Austin, Andrew, Courtney & Leslea



Austin 2 years old




Austin 2nd Grade



Austin 6 mo. old

Well another one of my boys is having a birthday. It is hard to believe that my first born is 15 today. Where has the time gone? I have a feeling that there is going to be a whole lot more prayers going up for this child. Please join me. Driving? How can that be? How can I sit in the passenger seat without having a heart attack? Anyone have any nerve pills they can loan me? Actually, I hope that Austin will be a safe driver and accept any advice that we try to give him. I'm glad that he has a year driving with Travis and I. But, I know that year will pass quickly and he will be on his own.....

He was supposed to take a couple friends paintballing this weekend for his birthday. However, the weather is supposed to be cold. So, they are going to postpone it to another day. He got tickets to the Duke vs Wake Forest game in February. After Duke's loss to Wake Forest tonight, I think he will anticipate the game even more.....

1 comment:

Rosebuds said...

AWWW! Look at those pictures of him when he was little! It makes me sad to know that he has grown up so fast. I remember meeting him when he was only 6 months old and falling in love with those big blue eyes. He was so cute and has grown into a handsome young man with a good family core, so I know that he will continue to grow into a fine young man. Lord knows I will send up prayers from this day on for you and him. The real fun is about to begin. Enjoy this next year of helping him learn the rules of the road b/c in no time, like you said, he will be out there on his own. Exploring the world however he wants to, kinda a scary, but we got to let go sometime. We won't think about that now though will we? Well give him a big hug and kiss(if he'll let you) from all of us here in Michigan. We love you all! Happy Birthday Austin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!