Tuesday, January 20, 2009

It's still snowing.....



This Afternoon....











I have finally gotten home from work. Silly patients still want to come for their appointments. I am attaching some pics from this afternoon. We have a lot more now than we did this morning. It is beautiful. I'm sure it is going to be ugly before it is gone. Andrew has had a ball playing in it with his friends. Austin has walked down to his friend Wesley's. They sure are enjoying it. Travis has cooked a pot of beans. So, I am getting ready to have some lunch.

1 comment:

Rosebuds said...

Looks like you have gotten a good bit of snow. I am glad that the boys are having fun and enjoying it. I guess Nana may have to come to your house to make her snow cream. Poor woman loves it and barely gets to make it. She could start a new business up here making all the snow cream she wanted to. We actually have sunshine today. Don't let it fool ya though! When I took Maddi to school this morning at 8:45am it was -11degrees w/out the windchill. BRRR!!!! Well have fun playing in the snow! Love you guys:-)