Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Weekend Work

This past weekend was spent getting the yard Spring Cleaned.....It was warm. But, we had a good breeze so the temps were not too bad. It took "2" trailer loads of mulch to cover all the beds. I can't wait for my lantana to start blooming. That will put the finishing touches on the beds. We just had a good rain which was badly needed. I have tried really hard to select plants that are drought resistant. So, time will tell how much watering I will have to do. It looks like that my 2 watering cans so far cover all currently. I can handle that. Tomorror the week will already be half over. Hope all are having a good week and looking forward to Mother's Day. This family sure does have some good Mama's in it. So, all those Dad's & Kids better take care of them on their special day.

Love to all,
Christy

Front Yard


Side Yard


Back Deck


Side Deck







No comments: