Saturday, May 16, 2009

Glass Half Full.....


Hoping to be able to visit the lighthouse again with Papa soon......


That's Regina on the far right........


That is how I am going to look at all that has happened the last couple days. The half full glass for Daddy is that he had his Cath and we found out what was going on before he had a major heart attack, or worse. With my friend Regina I know her stroke could have been a lot worse. Regina is now able to move her right arm & leg. But, is still not able to talk. I think I am more devastated by this happening to her than Daddy's news. I think after Daddy's surgery and recovery that he will feel like a new man. I worry how much Regina will completely recover? We are going to have to believe that she will recover completely and have patience. A song I was listening to today words were, " God does move our mountains. But, sometimes just one stone at a time."

A lot will be going on at work and now at home the next few weeks. We are in the process of hiring a new doctor. She is supposed to start July 1st. Regina was in the middle of getting our ECHO lab accredited. She also did a lot to help our nurses. So, we will have to make some staffing decisions. I just pray that God will allow everything to fall into place and the correct decisions will always be made.

Praying for Papa, Nana, Regina......

Love Ya,
Christy

1 comment:

Rosebuds said...

Praying right along with you my sweet girl! I love you and know in my heart that all will work out well. Just keep the faith!!
Love you,
Nessa