Saturday, February 21, 2009

Lazy Weekend.....

It's a lazy weekend for us. Travis had someone to meet this morning to look at one of the rentals. The boys and I stayed home. I cut back Mrs. Pat's monkey grass and rose bushes. Austin and I ran to the mall. We met Travis and Andrew at McAlister's for supper. It really cooled off after the sun went down. So, we are now getting cozy by the logs. Travis and Austin will be going to the Duke vs Wake Forest game tomorrow night. We got Austin tickets for his birthday. I hope it is a good game and that they enjoy it.
I'm sure that tomorrow will be another lazy day. I am already looking forward to my Sunday afternoon nap......

Christy

1 comment:

Rosebuds said...

Well I hope that you enjoy your lazy weekend and I hope that those boys have a good time at the game. Maybe they will bring Duke a little bit of luck. I highly doubt it, but maybe. We can hope anyway. I am kinda looking forward to a lazy Sunday afternoon myself. That is if all these little girls check out by noon:-) The roads are a little nasty, so we will have to see about that. Well we love ya and hope that you enjoy what is left of your weekend.
Love you,
Nessa
PS Les sends thanks for her card. The others has not arrived yet. We will let you know when it does.