Friday, November 7, 2008

Skateboard Spills

Andrew wanted a skateboard for Christmas until.....



He was riding a friends and took a spill.




Scraped knee & face..... But luckily no broken bones.
We know how my boys are about broken bones. Travis
said he did have a flashback when Andrew came in after
his accident. He was holding his arm and Travis thought
here we go again.....




Needless to say Andrew did not want to go to school this morning. Everybody was going to ask what happened. I told him he might as well go today because his wounds would be with him for a while.

2 comments:

Rosebuds said...

Bless him!!! His face looks like it may hurt a little:-( I am sorry that he took a spill, but I was glad to see a photo of him. My, my how he has grown. He sure is a handsome little devil isn't he? Kiss his scrapes for Aunt Nessa and tell him that I am thankful that he did not break any bones this time!!

Wink and Trudy Rose said...

Am I the last to know my precious grandson has an accident? Andrew, come to Nana's and I will give you some TLC. I won't tell Papa about your tumble. He would only worry more than he already does! Hope it doesn't hurt too bad! Do you still want a skate board for Christmas? By the way, people with Rose blood aren't very coordinated!